POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fireplace scene started [~39KB Jpg] : Re: Fireplace scene started (marble pattern) [~19KB Jpg] Server Time
2 Oct 2024 06:23:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fireplace scene started (marble pattern) [~19KB Jpg]
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Date: 27 Jun 2000 17:21:37
Message: <39591ae1$1@news.povray.org>
The flames now convince even me :-)
That blue is indeed not right (to me) - why should it be under the logs? Mix
it up with the lower part of the flames if possible. Hm, perhaps it would be
good to put some red and orange in parts of the pigment of the logs? They
are glowing ... or is it already in there?

Hope I can get sometime as near to 'reality' as you are with this one.

Marc-Hendrik